Sunday, October 25, 2015

Funko Funtastic Party

The Funko Funtastic Party was a blast! I'm so glad I bought a ticket. This was my first time attending a Funko Pop Life event; what a great way to spend the weekend before Halloween! It was here that they launched the Funko Asia White Lady as part of their Asia Pop line, so of course I had to go, which in itself was 100% worth price of admission. After the Aswang Pop, I think it's great that the brand would feature not one, but two Filipino creatures in their lineup! They were also selling the orange Aswang variant during the event.

The people at Newport's House club were kind enough to let us host the event there on a Sunday evening. They also got The Lost Box to perform. The ticket also comes with a drink and a collector starter kit. Inside is a Funko pin, lanyard, plastic case, and best of all, I happened to pick one of the kits with a limited edition bloody glow-in-the-dark White Lady Pop inside! I usually have crap luck with these sort of things, so I feel incredibly lucky to have gotten one, especially since Funko released only 300 of these.



No comments:

Post a Comment

        PCFC Seal 150 px